Our services are concentrated in the health sector, in the expanded role and in the remote regions. Our customers are mainly health organizations or government organizations, but we are also present in private sectors such as mines in remote regions. Here are the services we offer:
Whether it is for short-term or long-term needs, we are able to fill your temporary needs in an effective manner. We have a bank of professional nurses who have been trained to address any emergency. At all times, our company maintains its high standards to allow us to offer a constant quality of services. To do so, we assure you of the following:
- Present a valid license of nursing practice from l’Ordre des Infirmières et Infirmiers du Québec (OIIQ) for each of our nurses along with a diploma of college studies in nursing or a bachelor’s degree in nursing sciences;
- Forward the attestation of successful completion of training in nursing practice in the expanded role;
- Assume a professional liability assurance of $2 000 000.00;
- Demonstrate the experience of our nursing staff in primary care in remote areas and in hospital environments;
- Generate a follow-up report on quality with each nurse;
- Produce a valid driver’s license;
- Supply nursing staff whose certifications are up to date, in particular for training courses in cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR), automatic external defibrillator (AED) and also in basic trauma life support (BTLS);
- Provide services connected to the immunization of all age groups in accordance with the Protocol of Immunization of Quebec (PIQ);
- Provide staff who master both official languages of Canada;
- Ensure that our nursing staff have a pre-hiring medical assessment so we can be sure that they are physically capable of doing the job and an up to date vaccination book ;
- Ensure the continuing training and education of our nursing staff. We offer continuing education on various subjects one day per month and refresher training one week by year;
We are also able to answer emergency calls on a 24 hour basis.
We offer a total guarantee, meaning that in case our client is not satisfied, we provide a replacement nurse and pay for transportation.
We offer a 140-hour Training in the expanded role. This training is intended for the nursing staff having relevant experience and who have been carefully selected. We only provide training to nurses from collaborating organisms whom we have an agreement with. A nurse cannot register on their own. Considering the high level of our training content, it is essential to have the required potential to be able to follow the group. This training is very restricted in terms of places available and it is therefore better to reserve places in advance.
We have also developed a Continuing professional development program. This 4-level program allows nurses to continuously improve from year to year. To help nurses to improve even more, we offer training one day per month, on different topics regarding Northern work. Our nurses and customers/partners are invited to submit training topics to answer their current specific needs.
We also arrange for custom-built training. For example, we organized specific training for a few days for the Atikamekw Nation Council, and we prepared one-day training for the nurses from the Quebec mining sector, as part of their annual symposium.
Sale of the Soluguide
You can purchase a copy of our Soluguide. This practical guide of clinical evaluation is intended for nursing staff working in the expanded role but can also be useful to any nurse wishing to pursue a more in-depth evaluation and physical examination. This guide is available in French and in English.