[ Return to previous page ]
How can I prepare myself for the selection interview at Solutions Nursing?
- First, ensure you know the directions to our office. Plan your time, traffic is not an excuse for lateness and a person that is on time is a sign of the seriousness of his/her procedure.
- It is also important to dress properly, as for any selection interview.
- Be natural et don’t overdo. Answer according to your knowledge and don’t invent answers that you don’t know. It is better to admit to not know the answer than to invent one.
- During the case studies, do not hesitate to ask for help (therapeutic guide, another registered nurse, call the doctor).
- Ensure that you are ready to answer questions in French.
- Forecast enough time. Some nurses take more time and the appointments can get delayed. It can be stressful for a nurse to know that she has another tight appointment. A selection interview is already stressful without adding more stress.
- Make sure you are in good shape. It is better to reschedule if you are not in tip top shape (ex. after a night shift, you have a big cold, after a argument with your spouse…).