The hemodialysis nurse oversees hemodialysis treatments in an outpatient setting using Fresenius 5008 devices and the NephroCare application.
The nurse working in hemodialysis oversees outpatient hemodialysis treatment for patients requiring this care.
By joining our team as a nurse in hemodialysis, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure the preparation, connection and monitoring of patients during a hemodialysis session
- Proceed with the hemodialysis session with the Fresenius 5008 devices as well as with the NephroCare application
- Proceed with emergency care if needed
- Offer psychological support to patients and make sure they are comfortable during their session
- Disconnect and stop dialysis treatment
- Being on call for emergencies for patients in hemodialysis outside of the hemodialysis department working hours.
- Great flexibility
- Employee assistance program
- Customized support 24/7 and availability
Most nurses who have worked in the Far North come back transformed. The benefit the north has to offer cannot be found elsewhere.
Salary and advantages
- Competitive remuneration and various bonuses
- Transport and accommodation included
- Group insurance for permanent positions
- Possibility of adhering to an RRSP
To apply at Solutions Nursing, you must answer to the following criteria:
- DEC in Nursing
- Member in good standing of the O.I.I.Q
- 2 years of recent experience in hemodialysis including experience with Fresenius 5008 devices
- Know and master the MGH hemodialysis protocols an asset
- Available to leave 4 to 8 weeks at a time
Make real change in the lives of patients! Apply now.