The nurse in public health prioritizes the prevention and management of outbreaks. Those postings can also be linked to the community health programs. Various posting includes tuberculosis, blood-borne and sexually transmitted infection (ITSS) and Covid.
By joining our team as a nurse at the ITSS clinic, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Screening for blood-borne and sexually transmitted infection (ITSS)
- Preventive teaching
- Gynecological examination and Pap smear test
- Contact tracing
- Great flexibility
- Employee assistance program
- Customized support 24/7 and availability
Most nurses who have worked in the Far North come back transformed. The benefit the north has to offer cannot be found elsewhere.
Salary and advantages
- Competitive remuneration and various bonuses
- Transport and accommodation included
- Group insurance for permanent positions
- Possibility of adhering to an RRSP
To apply at Solutions Nursing, you must answer to the following criteria:
- DEC in Nursing
- Member in good standing of the O.I.I.Q
- 2 years of experience as a nurse; experience in ITSS or with at-risk patients an asset
- Available to leave 4 to 8 weeks at a time
- Good clinical judgment
Make real change in the lives of patients! Apply now.