Join the Solutions Nursing team and experience an exceptional northern adventure in the remote regions of Quebec. Since 2003, we’ve been committed to providing a safe, efficient and humane environment for our staff. As specialists in the North, we’re proud of our well-established reputation as an essential reference in our field.
We’re looking for passionate licensed practical nurses to meet the varied needs of CHSLDs, hospitals in various departments (such as medicine, emergency, hemodialysis, pediatrics, etc.), home care and dispensaries.
Why work with Solutions Nursing
In addition to offering you a mandate tailored to your preferences, you’ll have access to a host of benefits, including
– A wide range of replacement options for optimum flexibility.
– Guaranteed security throughout the recruitment and employment process.
– A human and personalized approach, focusing on your needs as an employee. At solutions nursing, you’re not just another resource; you’re an integral member of the team!
– Exceptional support: we take care of everything! We follow up closely with the center to ensure that everything is ready for your departure and arrival in the community;
– Competitive compensation starting at $44 per hour (depending on region);
– An employee assistance program to support you in every aspect of your working life.
What are our working conditions?
– Various types of jobs available: With us, you’re back in control of your work and leave periods. No more flat routines!
– Transportation and accommodation are provided to ease your transition to the North;
– Flexible work schedules, including day, evening and night shifts from Monday to Friday, with weekend availability.
What will be your main duties?
– Provide quality basic and preventive care.
– Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team including nurses, physicians and other health professionals.
– Administer medication as prescribed.
– Carry out recommended treatments.
– Contribute to patient hygiene and comfort.
What you need to join Solutions Nursing:
– Be a member in good standing of the OIIAQ to practice according to regulations;
– Be available to travel for periods of 3 to 6 weeks, to fully enjoy this northern experience;
– Hold a professional diploma in Health, Assistance and Nursing Care (SASI);
– At least 1 year’s experience as a nursing assistant;
– A working knowledge of English to facilitate interactions.
Solutions Nursing is committed to making your Northern project a resounding success! Join our team today!