The nurse working at the elder’s home up north provides care to the elderly. The tasks are very similar to the ones performed in any other Elder’s home (CHSLD) in Québec, but the cultural aspect and community’s involvement, notably the one of children, lightens and positively embellishes the workplace.
By joining our team as a nurse at the Elder’s home, you will have the following responsibilities:
- With the help from the health care team, provide the required nursing care to the elderly
- Ensure the wellbeing and respect of the fundamental needs of the elderly
- Assume the palliative care and offer the needed support to end-of-life patients
- Offer support to the patient and their family
- Great flexibility
- Employee assistance program
- Customized support 24/7 and availability
Most nurses who have worked in the Far North come back transformed. The benefit the north has to offer cannot be found elsewhere.
Salary and advantages
- Competitive remuneration and various bonuses
- Transport and accommodation included
- Group insurance for permanent positions
- Possibility of adhering to an RRSP
To apply at Solutions Nursing, you must answer to the following criteria:
- DEC in Nursing
- Member in good standing of the O.I.I.Q
- 2 years of experience as a nurse; experience in geriatrics an asset
- Available to leave 4 to 8 weeks at a time
- Good clinical judgment
Make real change in the lives of patients! Apply now.