The nurse at the outpatient clinic works mainly in community health, namely maternal care and childcare, home care and chronic disease monitoring.
What we offer:
- Great flexibility in the choice of replacements
- Competitive overall compensation and several bonuses
- Transport and accommodation provided
- Temporary and permanent positions
- Group insurance for permanent positions
- Possibility of joining an RRSP
- Employee assistance program
- 24/7 personalized support and availability
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing sciences (College diploma can be considered depending on experience)
- Valid OIIQ permit
- 1- 2 years of experience in the field concerned
- Availability to travel for 4 to 8 weeks at the time.
- Good clinical judgment
- Functional English
Although the expanded role is very present in northern Quebec, we offer various positions that do not require an expanded role.