Solutions Nursing is looking for Registered Nurses to improve the quality of health care services in Nunavut. For over 15 years now, Solutions Nursing recruits, trains, and sends qualified staff in isolated regions. The nurse does replacements of 3 to 8 weeks in communities of Nunavut.
Eager to learn new practices and interested in providing top quality nursing care, the nurse assesses patients in a comprehensive way using systematic approach SOAP and uses assessment tools and techniques usually reserved for other healthcare professionals, such as sutures, Pap tests, respiratory therapy, etc.
The nurse ensures emergency care 24/7 at all levels (pediatric, adult, obstetric, psychiatric or geriatric). The nurse also promotes health and prevents diseases when doing communithy health follow-ups (maternal and child, chronic diseases, STIs prevention and screening…).
Why nurses chose Solutions Nursing
- Temporary and permanent positions
- Training and preparation
- Competitive global salary and premiums
- 24/7 personalized support
- Travel fees and accommodation
- Support to apply for Nunavut RN license
- Possibility to contribute to an RRSP
- Insurance solutions
Most nurses who have worked in the Far North come back transformed. The benefit the north has to offer cannot be found elsewhere.
Salary and advantages
- $56.00-$60.00 per hour
- Many primus
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- DCS / DEC (required)
- Bachelor Degree (an asset)
To apply at Solutions Nursing, you must answer to the following criteria:
- Adventure mindset
- Good clinical judgment
- Fluent English
- Valide RNANT/NU OR Valid RN license in Canada in order to get Nunavut license
- Experience required: 3 to 5 years as a nurse including 1,500 hours in remote communities OR 3,000 hours in Emergency / ICU / Community setting
- Experience must be recent (last 5 years)
- Certifications (an asset): CPR, BTLS, ACLS, PALS or equivalent, NRP, ALARM or equivalent, WHMIS
Make real change in the lives of patients! Apply now.