Discover the Great North
Our information session will help you better understand how the health care system works
in remote areas and help you make an informed decision about your desire
to experience the northern adventure.
Our session begins with background information then we will focus specifically on Solutions Nursing
An outline of the topics to be discussed:
- First, where is the Great North?
- Why work in the Great North?
- How does the Great North work?
- What types of jobs are available?
- Do you have the profile for the job?
- What are the hiring criteria?
- What are the working conditions?
- Why choose Solutions Nursing?
- Our training = Success of your northern project
Ready to take action?
Next Steps Question and answer session (Q&A period)
This information session will also help prepare for the selection interview as it allows to put yourself in the northern context.
You will also have the opportunity to ask all your questions. This session can be given in the classroom or virtually via GoToMeeting