Discover the Far North
Our information session will allow you to better understand how the health system works in remote regions and will help you make an informed decision towards your desire to experience the northern adventure.
Given our partnership with the Ungava Tulattavik Health Center, the session begins with general information and then focuses more specifically on Solutions Nursing and the Ungava Tulattavik Health Center. You will be able to tell the difference between working in the private sector and in the public sector.
Here are some of the topics covered:
- How to go from dream to reality?
- Role of the nurse
- Operation of clinics and northern hospitals
- Regions served and northern communities
- Prerequisites, hiring criteria and required qualifications
- Expanded role training
- Working conditions at Solutions Nursing
- Working conditions for the Ungava Tulattavik Health Center
This information session also helps nurses to prepare for the selection interview as it allows them to put themselves in the northern context. You will also have the opportunity to ask all your questions. This session can be given in person or via GoToMeeting.